What should I do to my stock 1994 Acura Integra LS B16B1 non vtec engine performance

ACiarlillo91

I want to know what other people did to make there integra look sexy and drive sexy haha, I want to know what I should do first to try to work on the performance like I bought some things already and want to know what exhaust system and header and etc. thanks:)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
First of all... LONGEST THREAD TITLE EVER!

As far is performance goes, there are numerious things you can do to boost your DC4's performance. You can get engine, drivetrain, suspension, wheel/tire upgrades that will improve your car's performance drastically. Do some research.

Kyle

VTEC<All motor non-VTEC B18B. Cams, Tune, Header, Ported head, Ported IM, Intake, PR3 pistons, exhaust. Done.

Although it might be really hard to find a B16B1. Might want to research that engine some more.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
First of all... LONGEST THREAD TITLE EVER!

As far is performance goes, there are numerious things you can do to boost your DC4's performance. You can get engine, drivetrain, suspension, wheel/tire upgrades that will improve your car's performance drastically. Do some research.
you have seen me do wheel tire etc for my vehicle. This is an example of a b1 motor stock.

[YOUTUBE="thunderhill"]_oCt-i24XqA[/YOUTUBE]

I think i battle a vette in this one. Idk This was my first time here, plus it was raining.