what should i do with the teggy

Rich-PMS

Welcome.

Are you sure your timing is correct?
What is it doing that it's not running right?

735e32

Im MEL.
^thats very crucial too. make sure the timing is right.

93lowda

when i start it it will crank untill i give it gas then it wont idle and it wont rev up fast at all and even then it wont go past 4 grand no matter how long u hold it to the floor and it shakes really bad and pops throught the intake and through the exhaust

93lowda

@735 i think its dead on but not sure followed the diret off the net and it still dont work to well

93lowda

did yall get to see the pics? if so do yall think its worth trying to do something with or should i junk it

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
It doesn't look too bad. I like the wheels. I'd personally try to get an original front bumper for that. How many miles does it have? I would check the timing and the condition of the distributor first of all, just to make sure there's nothing wrong with the ignition. Do you do your own work?

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome man

Take off the body kit, replace it with OEM pieces. Those head lights look weird...if I were ill swap to OEM or JDM.

JGvtec

Well you got the car for $200. Yea. do what J13 said. Replace outside with all OEM skirts. Ewww. I never liked halo's.

Prozon

Kris
The timing is definitely off. I'm like 150% sure.

The car doesn't look bad though. I'd give you $200 for it.
Don't scrap it if you do get rid of it, part it or sell it whole and you'll make a lot more.

93lowda

thanks all for the feed dack just to let yall know the dizzy from it i was told came off of a 95 lude im not to sure all i know is that it dont mount right but when i first got it the car ran great with it up there and im hure the timming is dead on i liened the cams up right and as far as the bottom end not to sure it has a underdrive thing on it and i can see the marks on it so i justturned it till it was tdc,,,and i am thrwoing a code 14 sont know whats that about either