What Suspension

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
Whats up CLUB INTEGRA, well im the owner of a 92 integra DA9 (automatic, 2dr) and i currently running (DRAG DR-16's rims) 17 inch 215/40/17 tires, i want to drop the mofo, but dont know what chamber kit to purchase ( i dont want to end up with junk tires) i dont know what coils or struts to buy i dont know any, i want to drop it not to low that if i hit a bump my mudflaps would scrap right off lol (i do live in NYC pot hole city). ANY TIPS?

What brand?
What should i Worry About?
Any tips at all, something with a REASONABLE PRICE.

THANKS

Last edited:

wite2nr

I have ksports on my civic and I am very happy with them, especially for the price. I had skunk2 springs/skunk2 shocks on my DA and this is how it sat with nothing else suspension wise. 15" steelies

rgb17

my friend installed a tein suspension kit in his car and its working great, but i hear a lot of good things about skunk2. just make sure that you dont lower it too much because with 17''s you will scrape your wheel wells on turns if your car is too slammed. unless of course you modify the wheel wells but idk if you want to be doing that. good luck

my friend installed a tein suspension kit in his car and its working great, but i hear a lot of good things about skunk2. just make sure that you dont lower it too much because with 17''s you will scrape your wheel wells on turns if your car is too slammed. unless of course you modify the wheel wells but idk if you want to be doing that. good luck
Tein>Skunk2 IMPO
Get some 15s or 16s in lieu of the 17s if you really want to slam it.

Last edited:

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
guess im not going to be getting them anytime soon lol i just purchased the 17's like 3 weeks ago and had them installed (reason why i went with 17 is because the previous owner had 17s with new tires so i wanted to save money and didnt want to get rid of the new tires (Bridgestone)

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
my budget for right now is 500, am i really going to spend so much on the listed items that i need?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
my budget for right now is 500, am i really going to spend so much on the listed items that i need?
If you save up a little more money, you can get the Skunk2 Pro-S coilovers for around $600. A camber kit is not absolutely necessary. Getting it is up to you.

bisacodyl

10th kyu ninja
skunk2 coilovers for $600?! how/where!?! i could use some on my '90 DA!! (that i also plan on putting 17's on...)

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
oK this is what im working with what do you guys think i should do and how many inches should go? i was think 1' is safe enough