What tires should i get? HELP!!!!!

typerj

yessssur
im just waiting on my advan rgs to come in and was tryin to figure out what tires to slap on them. i was thinking some advan neova or falken 452. let me know what you guys think. thanks

mirrorimg

It would help if we knew what you wanted to do with your car... If its a daily people would suggest certain tires, but if you took it to the track more than rode it on the street, that would be completely different. Im riding on some Kumho Ecsta AST's for my daily, and they seem to work well. They dont have very good wet traction, but I dont do anything crazy with them.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
You can't compare the Neova to the 452s. Neovas are summer tires and the 452 are all-seasons. Which way do you want to go? Summer or all-season. And what kind of driving will you be doing?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
My Falken 912's are great daily tires. Good Traction, and good life.

For performance tires I suggest, BF Goodrich g-Force's, Dunlop Direzza, Advan's, or Falken Azenis RT-615's. All of those are amazing tires, and I've had the pleasure of enjoying two of those.

typerj

yessssur
im going to be doing more daily driving. n i was leaning more towards the neovas because summer time is comming up. i heard that there not bad in the rain either. is that true?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
im going to be doing more daily driving. n i was leaning more towards the neovas because summer time is comming up. i heard that there not bad in the rain either. is that true?
Are you going to be running 15s or 16s?

1994ACURABOY

wishin i had vtec
The advans are going towear faster then u think. Yokohama dose not have a milage rating on them at all and for the falkens in my eyes are junk. i had a set on my old car and that car handeled like crap and i couldnt get tracion till almost 3rd gear. but its ur choice

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The advans are going towear faster then u think. Yokohama dose not have a milage rating on them at all and for the falkens in my eyes are junk. i had a set on my old car and that car handeled like crap and i couldnt get tracion till almost 3rd gear. but its ur choice
The Advan Neova AD07 has a treadwear of 180. The Falken Ziex ZE-912 are not even close to being as sticky as the AD07. You guys are comparing apples and oranges.

goofyb20

^^^ lol thats true

yea the falken 512's suck... i just ordered the nitto neo-gen tires 205/50/15 hope there good.
\\

1994ACURABOY

wishin i had vtec
im a true beleaver of yokohama tires i really like them alot. i have a set for my teg for in the snow and they do great. but they are an all season tire. i run the BFG KDW2 and they really suck with noise, but they hook up relly nice. but just for running around town i have a set of hankook tires on fat fives and they are by fare the best tires i have ever bought.

topspinmonkey

i would like suggestions too as well

i have 195/55/15s i think...i am using it as daily all season. budget no more than 300 please