What to buy..? :)

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
Getting paid tomorrow, got around $700 to blow on my car.. I'm not putting any of this into performance as I have already made plans to purchase a B18C1 from hmotors later in the year -- right now I am aiming towards getting my car where I want it before PAINT -- and getting the suspension right for a new set of wheels..

Looking for the following things..
- New Headlights, would prefer dual halo projectors! Black housing maybe?
- HIDS? idk if I really NEED hids, but I would like something around the 6000k mark - what do you think?
- OEM Style Fog Lights, worth the effort? I'd hate to cut into my dash, can I wire it into my hi-beams?
- New Turn Signals, I think I want the solid Amber ones I currently have the Clear/Amber -- I don't like them
- Tail Light Cover/Tint -- I don't want to replace my tails, but I would like to just smoke them down a bit
- TypeR Spoiler or Wingless? I can't decide but I have the small spoiler now I am not too fond of it!.
- Coilovers or Shocks/Struts? What's a good brand? I'm leaning towards Tokico I wanna do it right tho!
- Racing Seats or should I get mine reupholstered? Kinda worried about the whole 'universal fit' bulls***

Now I will say I don't want to be 'slammed' or 'hella flush' because I don't want to have a rough ride.. But I plan on getting 15x8 Konig Wideopen wheels and I know it will look bad without a drop.. So I'm not sure how to go about the process without ruining the ride quality..

Sorry if a lot of this is repeatative but I just want to make the right decisions and do this legit.. Don't want spend $500 if I can get the same quality for $200 but I understand you get what you pay for! Just give me some links if you will, name brands that are reputable and anything else useful! Thanks Guys!

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Get some RSX seats unless you can afford Recaros. :lol: but seriously, Recaros would look super clean in a teg. As for everything else, I don't know since I don't see your car. Anyways, in terms of suspension, if you want to go a little lower than Samurai_Blue's suggestion, get full coilovers :). Function and Form.

natron84

there are spots to install switches on the arm rest.
VHT nightshades works great for taillight tint and only costs $10
and you can use duplicolor stained glass paint for the corners.

hope this helps

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Edit: I need to stop posting once my bac hits a certain level, lol

Last edited:

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
1994 Integra LS Slide Show

Sorry about that, here's a slideshow of my car including the wheels i am throwing on it.. Also could you guys reference some sites(..obviously eBay..) that offers quality parts at reasonable prices? Thanks CI!