What to do for insurnace of integra and cr-x

taiger111

hi, i just bought integra 1995 18BC1, and I want to sell my cr-x before i will move to LA.

there isnt much time left(less than 2 weeks) to sell my crx, so i am thinking to park my cr-x on some street in San jose that has no restriction on parking, and let one of my friends to drive when needed when visiting this area. I am also thinking to visit this area by myself with integra, and try to sell my cr-x on that day.

If i park my car(with valid registration), do i need to keep my insurance?
Can i change my insurance to integra 1995, and cr-x without insurance?

thanks

Tripstripper

hi, i just bought integra 1995 18BC1, and I want to sell my cr-x before i will move to LA.

there isnt much time left(less than 2 weeks) to sell my crx, so i am thinking to park my cr-x on some street in San jose that has no restriction on parking, and let one of my friends to drive when needed when visiting this area. I am also thinking to visit this area by myself with integra, and try to sell my cr-x on that day.

If i park my car(with valid registration), do i need to keep my insurance?
Can i change my insurance to integra 1995, and cr-x without insurance?

thanks
That sounds really risky. Best if you just sold to a friend and let them pay you off.

Physh1

California will suspend your registration on a car than has no insurance on it. Your insurance company is obligated to report it to the DMV.

You nor your friend can legally drive any car without insurance.

Seriously, just insure the new car & drop the insurance on the old one when it sells. So you pay for insurance on 2 cars for 1 month...no biggie.

Cameron

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
California will suspend your registration on a car than has no insurance on it. Your insurance company is obligated to report it to the DMV.

You nor your friend can legally drive any car without insurance.

Seriously, just insure the new car & drop the insurance on the old one when it sells. So you pay for insurance on 2 cars for 1 month...no biggie.

Cameron
as he said

but ultimately you are the person making the decisions. do what you want.

taiger111

Thanks guys.

i went to meet one of my friends yesterday, and a friend of my friend wants to buy my car.

I told all goods and bads about my car, and my car will be sold on next monday.

Problem solved!

Tripstripper

Thanks guys.

i went to meet one of my friends yesterday, and a friend of my friend wants to buy my car.

I told all goods and bads about my car, and my car will be sold on next monday.

Problem solved!
good to hear. goodluck