What to do??..What to do???

Omarlito21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51939174@N02/show/with/4783265569/

So thats what I have a 94 ls fodo at first I liked it but Ive grown out of it and I have 1g to spend so heres what im thinking.
2000 front and fenders new headlights and hids I know a guy that would paint it for around 500 bucks so im hoping the other stuff would be between 5 and 7hundred. I can live with the skirts and rear bumper for now that dosent bother me soo much. Also what would i need to convert to the 2000 bumper? supports?
Also I was just giving some meshies pretty scratched up but not bent i was planning on powder coating them and good as new but they also need tires bad. So i was debating on the rims and paiting the car or no rims and doing the other stuff. Im also open for other suggestions and if u guys have parts i need for sale for a good price pm me

Caddy

The car is nice, but i would take those rims and tires off then burn them! New wheels would make it a whole new car

00tegls

go back to stock, get a whole 98+ bumper and headlight conversion, rota slip streams 16' in black or white, hids, and a hks hi power exhaust with dc header. not only will your car look clean but it will sound even cleaner :)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
removing the body kit and going stock is the way to go. :thumbs up

Omarlito21

go back to stock, get a whole 98+ bumper and headlight conversion, rota slip streams 16' in black or white, hids, and a hks hi power exhaust with dc header. not only will your car look clean but it will sound even cleaner :)
Sounds good but I only have 1000 to spend maybe 1200 if I stretch it I'm wondering what the best bang for my buck right now well make that 700 cause I need 5 for paint.

built_ls

2000 front and fenders new headlights and hids
maybe im confused, but that shouldnt cost five hundred.

my advice: look around this forum and check out other tegs to get inspiration. and join the db squad:p

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
98 bumper with 94 lamps :lol:

Lose the ricer doodads and you're doing well! Welcome to CI :welcome:

vtecteggy617

that body kit has to go. Craigslist and a junkyard should be you home for parts. go OEM and you will be real clean.

Rich-PMS

If you were boosted I bet that front would help get cool air to the turbo and cool it down.

I have a soft spot for 4door integras in that color.

I would NOT get slipstreams. Every Honda in NJ has them!

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
omg ill kill myself if my car looked like that.... but looks like the things you got planned for it will save that tegs sad miserble life!! A+ on you saving it

Omarlito21

I stopped at my local junk yard which is closed (Sunday) and I could swear I see a white 98+ bumper with a lip and signals still attached. I hope im not just blind with excitment but Im 95% sure its crammed in with other bumpers around it so no clear view but I will def check it out tomorrow morning...OAN Im going with the oem front, fender,s headlights for now maybe powder coat my current rims.