what to do with my tegga

INtegraaa

alright so i have a 94 ls teg its basically a stock motor besides the aem sri i have on it. my question to you all is this im getting money in afew months (from being hit bye a car funny i know)and with that im going to buy a gsr motor for it. my question to you all is this waht upgrades could i do to my motor in the mean time that isnt to expesnive and will increase power and have my motor running better. im also down to exterior body work as i do need a paint job and rims and im rolling on wheels with no hub caps and i have no wing. so shoot me some ideas i have a few extra hundred a month after bills.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
easy... since your getting a gsr swap dont do anything to the motor.. theres not point in modding a engine then getting rid of it. for me i would do suspension first.

that includes::
full coils
lca's
tie bar
subframe
sway bar
strut bars

or i guess just coils first. then get some rims. and do body work.. the basics to make it look clean.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
easy... since your getting a gsr swap dont do anything to the motor.. theres not point in modding a engine then getting rid of it. for me i would do suspension first.

full coils
lca's
tie bar
subframe
sway bar
strut bars

or i guess just coils first. then get some rims. and do body work.. the basics to make it look clean.
that^ or u can keep ur motor u have in it for a while and build the hell outa that gsr, that way u can take your time building it and still drive ur car. u can rebuild/overhaul it, then add internals, rods, valves, springs, pistons, cams and cam gears, and mabey even bore and sleeve it

dc2b18

Wait... What?
that^ or u can keep ur motor u have in it for a while and build the hell outa that gsr, that way u can take your time building it and still drive ur car. u can rebuild/overhaul it, then add internals, rods, valves, springs, pistons, cams and cam gears, and mabey even bore and sleeve it
Bore and sleeve? You only sleeve a cylinder when it has been damaged beyond repair. :roll:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
:roll:
Bore and sleeve? You only sleeve a cylinder when it has been damaged beyond repair. :roll:
:roll:

:roll:dont you also sleeve it if you boost it and want to push more psi or to push higher rpms?:roll: you bore it and sleeve it so it doesnt overheat:roll:.......... :roll:thers no point in boring it unless your goin big...:roll:

i hate -->:roll:

Last edited:

full coils
lca's
tie bar
subframe
sway bar
strut bars

:werd:

j13

Keep It Clean
I would do suspension and body work. (Fix dents, get the body straight,paint)

Then rims, and exterior modifcations.

Then when you get your engine you'll have a nice rolling shell.

rockadilla

thats right.
SLAM that bitch!!!! and then maybe get some rims and fix up the body, if u dont already get a lip :thumbs up

94dc4

My name matches again lol
That's exactly what I plan on doing. If I'm going to swap in a VTEC motor, might as well have it with brand new upgraded guts on the inside and 0 miles.

Then sell the running motor to someone else who either needs a replacement engine or wants to build it out. Circle of life, lol.