what to do with my tegga

INtegraaa

thanks guys i dont know to much about what to do with my ride height and what not from what ican see the previous owner has the front end lowered pretty far i scrap if im not careful but the buts up. and im not sure what he did to lower it. it almost looks like he welded the orginal coils together.

j13

Keep It Clean
Their is 3 ways to lower your car. Buy coilover shocks(an advanced shock that allows you to adjust bound and rebound, dampining, ride hieght ect ect) or getting after market struts that can take more abuse and have more dampining then buy coilover sleeves (sleeves that are threaded with two collors so you could spin the collor down which would lower) or lowering springs. Lowering springs on stock struts I've been told will bust in less than 8 months depending on how low you go.(this goes for coilover sleeves on stock struts aswell)

j13

Keep It Clean
It all depends on how much money you have and most of all..what are your plans on the car(where and how would you be driving)

INtegraaa

well right now its my daily driver i drive it about ten miles atleast a day around fresno, ca and idk how much i would need for a good supespsion. my front end is alrdy slammed pretty far.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
That's exactly what I plan on doing. If I'm going to swap in a VTEC motor, might as well have it with brand new upgraded guts on the inside and 0 miles.

Then sell the running motor to someone else who either needs a replacement engine or wants to build it out. Circle of life, lol.
thats what i plan on doing to :)

dc2b18

Wait... What?
:roll::roll:

:roll:dont you also sleeve it if you boost it and want to push more psi or to push higher rpms?:roll: you bore it and sleeve it so it doesnt overheat:roll:.......... :roll:thers no point in boring it unless your goin big...:roll:

i hate -->:roll:
If you don't like that emote, then stop talking about things that you don't know shit about.

To answer your question. No, you don't sleeve it if you want to "boost it and push more psi or higher rpms."
The vast majority of the sleeving is done for the reasons I've already stated.

If you want to get more compression you get dome pistons and a stroker kit. If you have a turbo, you get a tune and turn the boost up. I have no idea what you mean about rpms. Again, if you don't know what you're talking about then just don't say anything, It saves everyone on this board a lot of reading and frustration. :D