• go manual, go turbo

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • go rear wheel drive, auto, all motor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • go rear wheel drive, manual, all motor

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

BillyGuile

here are the options....spend alot of money, spend a little bit, or spend entirely too much. what do you guys think?

basically, its a dilemma. i have a certain amount of money, so i cant do it all just yet.

Last edited:

juni

Go big or go home.....manual+turbo ftw

slammednslowls

always a newbie
question is, what power are you looking for? you want a practical car that you hit turns with or a car that its just good for straight line. if you want to auto-x the car, just do a nice b20 vtec steup. b20 block, b16 trans, and b16 head. it can get pricey but that is a well respected setup that would suit your needs just fine. if you want to bust a lil ass in a straight line, get a LS with a GSR tanny and buy i decent turbo kit such as drag gen 3 kit or something of that sort. with boost on a stock LS you can make 250whp+ with a good tune! like i said, its all in what you want. i def say no to the RWD though, but hey, everyone has opinions, im just throwin mine out there

BillyGuile

thanks for the input. so my next question is this.....will a type r intake manifold fit my ls engine? or am i gonna have to get the head?

BillyGuile

sorry guys, for havin to bear with me. i've spent a few years overseas, so trying to get back into the car thing has been fun....tryin to remember stuff i've forgotten over time is freakin hard.

heres ANOTHER question: is there a such thing as five lug ls rims? if so, where could i find them?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
sorry guys, for havin to bear with me. i've spent a few years overseas, so trying to get back into the car thing has been fun....tryin to remember stuff i've forgotten over time is freakin hard.

heres ANOTHER question: is there a such thing as five lug ls rims? if so, where could i find them?
No only ITR rims are 5 lugs,

BillyGuile

thanks dude. so i guess i would have to do the conversion. i guess that can wait for now....so all this money and work is goin into this car. i'm definitely keepin it for a long while. i figure turbo will be a christmas present to myself :D

Last edited: