What to put??

geo_ava

Hey peeps im a newbie to the car world i am debating if i should put headers, a cold air intake of a exhaust on my 1994 acura integra ls

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Yes you should. Though since you have an automatic, buy a quiet exhaust, no one wants to hear a loud exhaust on a 4 spd auto.

99TegLs

Also, If you read around at other's threads you might get an idea as to what brand, type and spending range will be for those parts. All depends on what you're attempting to do. Follow the crowd, build your car, get a little more hp, or just for fun. You'll learn a lot from others here. Also, make a build thread if you decide to stick around! We're all whores for pictures here on CI

itzrivera

Yes you should. Though since you have an automatic, buy a quiet exhaust, no one wants to hear a loud exhaust on a 4 spd auto.
Yes, what he said. Only buy an exhaust if its a 5speed manual. People want to hear a loud exhaust on a 5speed manual.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
f the speed im trying to get a lil hp but nevermind this forum to many negative people
People were giving their opinions, you wanted an opinionated answer and you got them. Now, you can do whatever you like to your car. build it for yourself and yourself only. Because if it was I who you asked advice from, i wouldnt even say to put a header or intake in, if you talk to another person they would say something different.

99TegLs

OP, ask a serious question and you WILL get a serious answer. I promise. The answer to your original question is yes.