What type of speakers should I get?

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
I plan on up grading my system in my car but everyone knows money and time are the limit got tons of time but light on the cash. I already planned on putting in a JVC in dash monitor but, the stock speakers leave a lot to be desired. What is a good set of speakers to add?

AcuraIn98

Rock out with my DOHC out
idc what kinda speakers you have. Alphine headunits sure make them sound nice and clear.

but for speakers... thats not my area.. sry. wish i could help ya there.

nautica_t

anything will be better than stock thats for sure.
but i'd recommend some JBL's that are offered at best buy, since they are pretty good and you can't go wrong with them.

unless you're going for competition sound than i wouldn't recommend spending so much money on the interior speakers.
or even look into Alpine Type R speakers those are a good, but last time i checked they are up there.

tisguy

go with a nice set of components to upgrade the front woofer and tweeter. it's bliss! the highs sounds clear, and the music sounds great. I went with a set of infinity kappas, 60.5cs I believe was the model, and they costed me about 120ish, crutchfieled sells them for a pretty penny though.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
boston acoustics my friend are the junk, try and look in the locals for em, they are worth every cent