What upgrades should I do now???

steve-o_585

I did alot to my Integra so far. It has DC headers, stock cat, and Yonaka cat back for the exhaust. And then for suspension I just picked up Tokico illumina's and Tein springs. Engine wise, I put NGK wires and plugs, new cap and rotor, and AEM SRI. To increase performace, what should I do to it next?

steve-o_585

Lmao. No ill pass. I like the OEM look better, I hate people who put JDM stickers on their car and they dont know what JDM even stands for.

steve-o_585

I dont get it. Are you tryna play around or making me look like a dumbass or tryna play stupid? Japanese Domestic Market

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I dont get it. Are you tryna play around or making me look like a dumbass or tryna play stupid? Japanese Domestic Market
there is no such thing as "JDM" it was a term creted in the late 90's to describe actual japanese parts...most "jdm stickers" dont even show up on real "jdm cars" as most people in japan only put product stickers on, not the shocker or something else. Or maybe i dont hang out with the fast and the furious crowd over there.

what kind of driving do you do? if its daily driving you are done with upgrades unless you want to make the interior more friendly

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

steve-o_585

Its 4-2-1. I was thinking Hi-flow cat to be next. & Coy I still dont get the joke, call me a idiot but its pretty vague of what your trying to say. & Thanks Samurai Blue for the actual help unlike some other ASIANS.