What website has good prices on Beaks, DC, and other brand tie bars?

jayyjayy88

Thats why I linked him to the crooks over at pwjdm. I was just trying to give him a price. As for the f7 parts, I'm happy with them. My lca's squeak, but thats because my grandfather used the impact gun on the bolts and they're too tight. Other than that, super happy.
how long have you had yours?

jayyjayy88

I still have them. The previous owner said be installed them in 2011. They haven't gave me any problems.

Sended from my phone
Saw your page with your integra, looks nice bro, keep it coming along.

jayyjayy88

Question, do you guys scratch when you go over speed bumps or maybe go through dips in streets? or coming out of parking lots?
My car is dropped thats why, Fender sits about 1 inch above tire. If im ina driveway, its about half an inch space from fender to wheel

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Ahem... ASR makes lca's.

Sent from my toaster
Indeed they do.

What is with all of the subframe braces without even having swaybars or upgraded swaybars? That is just retarded. I will never understand the mindset of fanboys. Beaks...or ANY tie bar for that matter is worthless. It does NOTHING. The only thing that matters is the subframe brace and all it does is prevent an upgraded sway bar from ripping apart your subframe. If you buy it for looks then more power to you, but if you but these things looking for a handling upgrade you will be sadly mistake. Also, anyone who says "they felt a difference" after installing a tie bar needs to be slammed in the face.

jayyjayy88

Its been less than a year. I haven't been lowered for very long.
Question, do you scratch your tie bar when you go over speed bumps or maybe go through dips in streets? or coming out of parking lots?
My car is dropped thats why, Fender sits about 1 inch above tire. If im ina driveway, its about half an inch space from fender to wheel

jayyjayy88

I still have them. The previous owner said be installed them in 2011. They haven't gave me any problems.

Sended from my phone
Question, do you scratch your tie bar when you go over speed bumps or maybe go through dips in streets? or coming out of parking lots?