What what in the.. passenger side suspension?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
So I've never really thought about posting it here, but after some thought I figured hey, some of you guys may be able to help me out.

So I have a '00 LS teg, aand I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but every time I roll over a bump in the road (or any imperfections; which are common around here), I hear a sort of rattling sound coming from the passenger side of my car, near the rear.. I'm thinking it may be something in the suspension department, but I really have no clue whatsoever.. I'm always driving, so I've never heard it as the car goes by me.

A mechanic friend of mine came for a small cruise around the block with me tonight so he could hear the problem, and said it may be a lower control arm.. I'm not sure what the hell it could be, so I'm just trying to get some opinions here before I go out to a shop and have it checked out.

So, if anyone knows anything that could possibly be wrong, I'd much appreciate any input. Thanks guys!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
I just recently had my exhaust redone, they re-welded all the hooks back on and everything, so I doubt it's that..
I don't have a sway bar, no suspension modifications done.. another mechanic buddy of mine said it could be a bushing.. anyone know off hand an approximate cost to replace one of those?