What wheel size for lowered integra?

nizzbomb69

I'm thinking about lowering my integra about 2" and I was wondering what size wheels would look good. I was thinking 16"...
I'm looking for something that's not quite low profile, but not so extreme. I'd like to accidentally run over a pothole and not blow a tire... I'm also looking for it to be wider/fatter...
so basically...what size wheels should i go for....or would it look ok with the oem wheels on there(doubt it)

thanks

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
I think a low offset 15x7 wheel would be perfect for what your looking for. And you can run a 215-45-15 tire, small enough to not scrape, and big enough to not give you problems over bumps.

phatintegra

Banned
If you are planing to run a big brake kit in the future. Good luck on fitting 15" wheel.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!

This is probably your stock height.
Im now lowered on s tech teins with 15x7 wheels and 205/50/15 tires.

Still has a lot of potential to be lowered. I want to lower it more in the future. 16inch rims will have a bigger diameter so youll have to size down the tires to get it to be the same height as mine (or lower). Id go with 15x7s

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
16x7 205/45/16 or 15x7 205/45/15 they have the same diameter and your speedometer stays the most accurate with the mph, 16's are fancy and 15's are more track friendly

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
16x7 205/45/16 or 15x7 205/45/15 they have the same diameter and your speedometer stays the most accurate with the mph, 16's are fancy and 15's are more track friendly
That doesn't make sense. You're right about the 16" but if it's 15", the tires should be 195/55/15 (recommended size at least).

I have 16's on my car and really like them. The picture in my signature was when I just got the rims and they had the wrong size tire on them (got a good deal for the rims with tires).

Here is the only picture I have with the proper sized tires (205/45/16):

ATEGGY94

That doesn't make sense. You're right about the 16" but if it's 15", the tires should be 195/55/15 (recommended size at least).

I have 16's on my car and really like them. The picture in my signature was when I just got the rims and they had the wrong size tire on them (got a good deal for the rims with tires).

Here is the only picture I have with the proper sized tires (205/45/16):

Bro What Rims Are Those?

Sengalang

My rule of thumb for lowering cars : If you want any type of performance, dont slam, it just lowers your performance if anything.. its up to you if you decide that though

For slamming cars, go with 15's as they will look nicer

Anything from tucking tires to stock, i'd go with the 16's. Its a neutral size for honda's imo. 17's are oversized (and imo looks better with JDM fronts) unless you drop your car to the ground, 15's are a bit on the small side to me (but still look good).

Last edited: