whats a fair price?

cboe90DA

a few people offered to buy my car but i dont know how much to sell it for it has alot of sentimental value what do you guys think its worth??? check the link to see the car. it wont come with the b16 it will come with a b18b fresh rebuild that i would drop in so it will smog and be lagit.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=78425

Last edited:

cboe90DA

and be honest please cuz i have no idea what the charge im thinking about getting a type r so im gunna sell my baby.

JuicedUpRice

id agree 3000-4000 with the b18b.id think 5-6000 would be a fair price with the b16 in it though

99TegLs

are you guys shooting meth?
With the dents and the filler panel in the back that I saw in the pics, and with the b18b1 (if it has papers for the rebuild) I would expect your car to sell anywhere from 2400-3200 dollars. With the b16 I would expect around 3500-4000. All depends on who buys it though.

TheCrimsonStar

With the dents and the filler panel in the back that I saw in the pics, and with the b18b1 (if it has papers for the rebuild) I would expect your car to sell anywhere from 2400-3200 dollars. With the b16 I would expect around 3500-4000. All depends on who buys it though.
x2. The B16 is a rarer engine than the B18 and it's more desireable too. I'm having a hell of a time finding a jdm B16A head to do an LS/VTEC build with. That and actually having the money for one :p

Sent from my GameBoy Color using Tapatalk.

Tegz

EV1L EMPIRE
:werd:

Sammich

x3 except i dont see $4k for it either, although w/ sentimental value, slap any price on it you choose and if they actually bite to buy it, well then..let it go. i have people every week asking to buy mine

jwh0818

Here is a sales tactic. Over price it by 2000$ so when someone ask how much say 6000$. They're gonna think and start lowering the price. You can negotiate with them till they think they got a damn good deal but IMHO don't go below 4k. Alot of ppl look for good old reliable cars

cboe90DA

lol there is a small ding but no dents and u can only see it from that angle. its the original paint and its 22 yrs old.

cboe90DA

x2. The B16 is a rarer engine than the B18 and it's more desireable too. I'm having a hell of a time finding a jdm B16A head to do an LS/VTEC build with. That and actually having the money for one :p

Sent from my GameBoy Color using Tapatalk.
im selling my long block b16a

Sammich

Here is a sales tactic. Over price it by 2000$ so when someone ask how much say 6000$. They're gonna think and start lowering the price. You can negotiate with them till they think they got a damn good deal but IMHO don't go below 4k. Alot of ppl look for good old reliable cars
most people see teh price, regardless of the OBO and just walk off, especially the 'least valuable' the car is, the least they'll look