what is best to use on 96 gsr

stage 1
stage 2 or
stage 3 6 puck racing clutch?

is consider boostin in near future soon

for now runnin stock

what do u guyz gals think....

if use stage 3.... will it be are to run it or what

there some guy here in Fl told me he use stage 3 but use stock pressure plate and he says its easier to shift rather then using teh after market pressure plate?

i know i aint going to do that.. but i juz want to know what u guyz think about and which is best...\

thinkin about gettin XTD set

Sirfallsalot243

A stage 3 clutch kit will be a pain in the ass to daily drive. Exedy's stage 2 cerametallic 3 puck is a good one. Id stay away from ACT. Their customer service is horrible. I got a fully rusted out pressure plate, and they refused to replace it. They charged me $245 for another one. I might be going to court over this one- so id stay away from ACT.

weksos

If your motor is stock...anything above stage 1 is useless. We recommend going with the Exedy Organic stage 1. Better than stock..and perfect for street use. :thumbup:

Check our specials in the sponsors corner for pricing on the Exedy kits!

SFBlack95GSR

Since Jun 2006....
Sirfallsalot243 said:
A stage 3 clutch kit will be a pain in the ass to daily drive. Exedy's stage 2 cerametallic 3 puck is a good one. Id stay away from ACT. Their customer service is horrible. I got a fully rusted out pressure plate, and they refused to replace it. They charged me $245 for another one. I might be going to court over this one- so id stay away from ACT.
That sucks.

I was going to recommend ACT Extreme Pressure Plate w. Hybrid Street Disk.

I ran it on a daily driver with a 75 shot from Zex. It held up pretty well in my old DA. I"m probably going with this same setup in my GSR once the current one gives.

Did you buy from them directly or a supplier?

Sirfallsalot243

SFBlack95GSR said:
That sucks.

I was going to recommend ACT Extreme Pressure Plate w. Hybrid Street Disk.

I ran it on a daily driver with a 75 shot from Zex. It held up pretty well in my old DA. I"m probably going with this same setup in my GSR once the current one gives.

Did you buy from them directly or a supplier?
I bought it from a lisenced ACT dealer. Neither the dealer or ACT will do anything to help me.

I dont disagree that their products are good. Its my third act clutch, and Ive loved em all. But if something like this happens, dont count on customer service helping you out.