What's my estimated whp on a good tune?

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
ive finally got started on getting my integra fixed and once is fixed and painted the first thing is to get it tuned. So far whats been done to the car is skunk2 intake manifold, 75mm throttle body, hks intake, skunk2 alpha header, tanabe hyper medallion exhaust and this is all on a jdm b18c1. I was wondering what my whp would be at this point. down the road i plan on going with skunk2 tuner series stage 1 camshafts with the necessary upgraded valvetrain. So what would you experts say?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
gs-r with full bolt ons is making 172 out here, so there is some wiggle room. Idk why the b18c makes like 10 more hp stock

Nick_C78

I am going to assume 75mm throttle body is a typo and you meant 65mm? What skunk2 manifold do you have? And is it stock gsr cams? We need a little more information.

Nick_C78

Eh, like 180
Highly unlikely. He didn't even say he has upgraded his cams. I would say 165-170 at most with stock gsr cams. 175-180 with itr cams. Assuming he doesn't really have a 75mm TB creating a massive bottleneck straight from the start of the air. However these are just guesses, it could be less, but I highly doubt it being more. Either way more information is needed.

Nick_C78

nope its a 75mm throttle body which is about 3 inches and im using the skunk2 black series intake manifold
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=6445

yes stock cams and valvetrain at the moment, its all just boltons right now
Is it even port matched to the intake manifold? That is a massive throttle body for a build that doesn't even have head work or even cams for that matter. I am going to say your build is probably about 165-170. 170's if you had ITR cams and assuming your compression is still good.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Is it even port matched to the intake manifold? That is a massive throttle body for a build that doesn't even have head work or even cams for that matter. I am going to say your build is probably about 165-170. 170's if you had ITR cams.
yes its is, i wanted to get those things out if the way before headwork and then thats when my accident happened

Nick_C78

If I am being honest 170 is me being generous. I think it is more like mid 160's.

Edit: However, keep in mind this is just my educated guess. The only real way to tell would be to put it on the dyno.