What's Next On My Integra!?

ridered11

So I now have a cold air intake and a couple of gauges, stereo system, and exhaust

and just dropped my shit today ... ....

Help me out clubintegra!!!!

WHAT'S NEXT!?!?!?!?

mirrorimg

Really? Didnt you make one of these not long ago?

Why dont you come up with a list of things YOU WANT, and then see what you want first.

I didnt ask people what I should do when I started building my motor, nor what parts to get when I was buying internals. If anything, I provided specific items, with their specifications to see which one would be better suited for my application.

If you really want some one to tell you what to do... here you go:
Get a 92-93 front bumper.
Get some JDM one piece headlights.
Paint your rear quarter panel, lip and sideskirts to match your car.

Last edited:

ridered11

the cars already been painted so thats all good now ... i know its hard but look at the pic a tad more haha

and i feel ya on not asking all the time im just now sure and i dont wanna buy something and then have to buy something else to make that part work

and im trying to find someone with some nice aftermarket one piece headlights ... i dont want anything close to stock im trying to find someone with some gunmetal grey ones or some black or chromes that i could trade my stocks for and get some money off that shit cuz there mad expensive :evil:

ridered11

i want to build my engine to wear i can have a turbo but still keep it to a good reliable car ... i dont need a huge turbo just one big enough to where i have a loud bov that pops loud ... im not building a race car ... im building a show car thats not straight ricer ... i want to be able to fly whenever i want to but fast is not a huge priority

you can get away with out a camber kit, your toe will kill tires faster but uneven camber is also a problem in the cars wheels rotating.
On the rear, yes. On the front, it depends on your drop. If you're slammed your camber will be way out and you'll eat up the inside of tires pretty quick.