What's the fastest car you have lined up against?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Title is the question. "Legally" of course. :D

For me (in my Jetta VR6) , it would be this ONE 04 Acura RSX-S, with an intake, exhaust, and a Hondata K-Pro; also has fully advanced distributor, and who knows what else. AND this Nissan 350z.

The RSX was a few months ago and I got beat by him by like probably 3 car lengths. (I bogged all my launches, and he had radials) I have video on Youtube....

The Z was this last weekend. He only beat me by ONE car length. It had the Nismo exhaust, and probably some intake. It was riding on airbags with some lambo doors (hella Fast and the Furious son!) The reason I almost beat the Z was because I now have my Garrett ecu chip. And after I had raced him, I was getting ready to leave and i started mycar up and noticed it was idling sloppier than usuall, so I poped my hood, and some mechanism (think it's my EGR, or intake air recirc valve or whatever it's called) was leaking. The hose had a hole in it. So I got it temporarily fixed, and it feels a WHOLE lot faster. So I know I can beat that guys 350z next time.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Illegally:
Corvette C5. It wasn't a drag race, but a mini-touge battle.

Legally:
Modified Evo VIII at SOW

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
600+ whp civic we were even through second gear while we were both spinning lol

patrick4588

Integra God
at the strip, my buddies 10 sec mustang; i was NA at the time though, he demolished me. on the street, that same mustang but i was pushing 450+ then and i walked him by a car and a half from a 60 roll.

wite2nr

modded M3. dont know the mods but that thing took off. I also got murdured by a s/c mustang.

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
427 fully built drag car, cage, in a old nova.
Guy just stopped on the freeway said line it up, of course i got my doors blown in.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
ran against a 7 sec mustang at the track one. He was done with his 1/4 right as i was finishing my 1/8th :lol:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
i ran against a new GTO, not sure if modded or not. but driver sucked and spun the tires
Me too. Forgot about taht guy. I had my car running like snot with 87 octane gas too. I kept up with him decently, but he was still probably 3-4 car lengths ahead by the 1/4 mile marker...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Modified 996 Porsche 911 GT3. I met the guy before at TX2K8. He had 568 rwhp at the time. Not sure what it was when I ran him a few months later

At the track.........1000rwhp Supra.