What's up Club Intergra

LA DC5

Sup everyone, my name is Damion and I drive a Boosted 2003 RSX-TypeS (Night Hawk black). Haven't heard of this forum before. Came across it while I was looking for some parts on google.haha Naw but it looks like a very informative and respectable site. If you guys have any spare time visit my car clubs website, www.kutsujuracing.com I'm in the LA Chapter. Anyway just wanted to drop a line since I'm a new booty in here. Peace. I'll throw some pics of the car as soon as I can. Mods to the car are....

Engine:
Cybernation Motorsports Stage 1 Turbo kit (305whp, 225wtq @10psi)
Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbo .50 Trim
Cybernations Turbo Manifold
Cybernations Turbo Piping
Turbonetics Evolution Waste Gate (about to be replaced with a TIAL 38mm)
Spearco Intercooler (rated 650hp)
Intercooler Piping (powder coated black)
TurboXS RFL BOV
750cc Injectors
3inch Down Pipe
HONDATA K-pro
Apexi-N1 exhaust
Mugen oil cap
Mugen Radiator cap
Mugen Strut bar
JDM DC5 (red) Valve and spark plug cover

Exterior:
18' WORK Emotion KAI (bronze)
NITTO NEOGENS 215/40/18 tires
TEIN Type SS Coilovers
Mugen Front
Mugen Side skirts
JDM DC5 Rear lip
JDM Honda/ Integra emblems Front and rear
OEM Carbon Fiber hood

Interior:
JDM DC5 shift knob
TAKATA 4-point Harness's
J's Racing C-Pillar bar
Mugen Rear Strut bar
Autometer A/F, Boost, Oil Pressure gauges
Greddy Profec Spec II boost controller

Last edited:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
:welcome: im looking forward to seeing the pics. i especially like how you got the oil and radiator caps listed in your engine mods lol :yummy:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya it sounds like a sweet car cant wait to see some pics

LA DC5

Here's some that I found, still trying to find some engine shots. Enjoy

Last edited:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lookin hot. but how come everyone can take bad ass pics of their car but me??? :cry:

Josh

:welcome: nice ride man i love the mugen front bumper. the oil & radiator cap must add like 10hp so really you only have 295 to the wheels j/k man

teg9five said:
: i especially like how you got the oil and radiator caps listed in your engine mods lol :yummy:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
DAMN! nice dc5 man! I prefer your front end to the newer ones...yours just look really high tech! lol and yeah that yellow teg is badass too!

LA DC5

Thanks everyone, yeah the Yellow TypeR is my boy Eriks car. He's the club president of our chapter here in Louisiana. Right now his car is pushing 491whp on race gas. His clutch was slipping when it was getting dyno tuned, he was expecting that. But now he has a new Exedy twin disc or something like that. Either way he'll be pushing way more than 491. But as for me, I'd like to get up to about 400whp (got some plans coming up), I think that's plenty, especially for a street car and daily driver. I see that alot of memebers here are from up north. I"m from Jersey myself. Infact I'm from Plainfield to be exact, its like 10 minutes from Rutgers/ New brunswick. I've lived in Jersey since 88 until 98 when I came into the military. I've lived all over central jersey and the jersey shore. Maybe when I take leave and go back up there I can meet up with some of you. Peace

LA DC5

heres some more..

If anyone knows how to lighten this one up go right ahead. This was at HIN Dallas Aug 6, 05 No light at all back where we were.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
LA DC5 said:
heres some more..

If anyone knows how to lighten this one up go right ahead. This was at HIN Dallas Aug 6, 05 No light at all back where we were.
black rsx's owwwwn...damn it looks so good in front of those trophies.