Whats up everyone? OG and New Members out there!

sOuL

hey its been awhile since i came on,just thought id pop on just to see how my fav club is doing. I still got the GS-R but she broke down on the way to work this morning....Its an electrical problem i gotta figure out,well atleast i think haha. When i pushed the car to the side of the road and fired up again, a big ass flame came out the exaust...some crazy miss fire. A cop just happen to be driving pass and saw it,but im glad he wasent tryn to be a pig and give me a ticket about it, i told em the car just cut of and my dad was comming to help me get it back home,and he was cool about it,cops in ohio are horrible...there are very few nice ones,but i think i appreciate NY officers a lot more lol sounds crazy.
il be comming back on more often now, i just havent been on cause of work and being lazy loggin on here i guess,but spring/summer will be here soon, and il be on more.

sOuL

ohhhh snap Integra!? whats goin on? how u been? glad to see ur still around here! im doing good, just like i said been lazy with logging on here lol,but im back. Wheres Mojo,Ominous and Trinh? who else am i forgettn? oh RedSox lol

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
lol TegSox! Yeah Ominous is still on here and Trinh is as well. I have been on and off myself. lol Mojo got banned again.

sOuL

lol TegSox! Yeah Ominous is still on here and Trinh is as well. I have been on and off myself. lol Mojo got banned again.
haha yea tegsox, LMAO Mojo banned??i havent talked to Om in awhile,not even on xboxlive lol. Trish texts me every so often specially when shes drunk hahaah shhh i didnt say that out loud.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^of course you didnt... you typed it :lol: now that i think about it your name is a lil familiar.

sOuL

Welcome back. You probably don't know me.
hey whats up Om!

I remeber u DB8,whats up!?

well Triple A is comming with a flat bed,and im getting my car towed to my mechanic..its an altinator problem, anyone know where i can get one at a good price?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
hey whats up Om!

I remeber u DB8,whats up!?

well Triple A is comming with a flat bed,and im getting my car towed to my mechanic..its an altinator problem, anyone know where i can get one at a good price?
Cool. I remember you too. What was your name again? You can try to see if anyone is selling one.

sOuL

speedin

The Transporter
Welcome back, if you need any help on the issue you should post up all the info on here, im sure we could help you solve it, if it turns out be be something else.

oh and yea Mojo was banned off and on over 5 times, now its final.