what's up guys, questions and answers needed

Ksan

If yall read my threads, i had a 00 teggy boosted. But i blew my block up =(. rod bearing snapped, cylinder 3 piston slapped up and hit my spark plug, and seized my motor, failedd.. I had a head work was done but never did the block. So i am going to build a hatch i just picked up, and have a 94 gsr motor ready for it. I wanna get ready and build it for boost. I wanna get eagle rods, CP pistons, and ACL race bearings. ne other suggestion to be done. also should i run stage 3 crower turbo cams? or should i run stage 2 turbo cams like my LS?. if ne wanna help this bulid possible throw me some suggestion on parts to buy. btw i wanna make this a DD beast lol, hope and dreams of maybe 360+ whp =D. My old LS made 325.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
You won't need Crower stage 3 turbo cams. Stage 2's should be fine, just size the turbo correctly and get a good tune. A good tune will make or break the motor, literally. Just out of curiosity, what were you tuned on before and what was the bottom end on the B18B1?

Ksan

i was tuned on crome on my p28. my bottom end was stock. i had crower stage 2 turbo cam's valve springs, and retainers. t3 super 60 turbo, skunk2 intake manifold, arp headstuds, aem cam gears,