What's Up Guys!

Em1_ProJect

Whats up guys. I've never been here before but i'm a regular to clubcivic.com
Some of you might know me, but probably not many. Anyways, i drive a 1999 Honda Civic Si with a few basic modifications, nothing too special. Here's a quick list with a pic or two:

Engine:
AEM Cold Air Intake
DC Sports 4-2-1 Ceramic Header
Skunk 2 Adjustable Cam Gears
Skunk 2 P28 chipped ECU
Skunk 2 obd2/obd1 Conversion
Crower Stage 2 Cams
Crower Valve Springs
Crower Titanium Retainers

Suspension (is needed lol):
Skunk 2 Coilovers (3 inch dropped)
Skunk 2 Camber Kit

Rims:
15" Konig Heliums (Bronze)

Other:
OEM 99-00 Civic Si Wing
OEM 99-00 Civic Si Fogs

P.S. My name is Shane

DC2_Project

well if it isnt my favorite EBP civic, welcome man....you getting tired of the CC bullshit too?

Em1_ProJect

DC2_Project said:
well if it isnt my favorite EBP civic, welcome man....you getting tired of the CC bullshit too?
well for one, i just wanted to be part of another board. and you know how honda/acura go hand in hand. expecially si's and integra's both being b series. and yes, in addition to that cc.com has gone way downhill since i registered. Believe it or not, im more sick of the "better", more known members, than the ones that aren't as popular. no names....

Everybody else, thanks for your comments. And no, i think i'll be sticking things out with the ol' SI for awhile. i thought about a B18 swap but then i realized my job wouldnt allow me to with the income im making, unless i saved for like a year or more, and i can turbo by then. oh well, we'll see what happends, im happy so far. thanks again for your comments!

DC2_Project

Em1_ProJect said:
well for one, i just wanted to be part of another board. and you know how honda/acura go hand in hand. expecially si's and integra's both being b series. and yes, in addition to that cc.com has gone way downhill since i registered. Believe it or not, im more sick of the "better", more known members, than the ones that aren't as popular. no names....

Everybody else, thanks for your comments. And no, i think i'll be sticking things out with the ol' SI for awhile. i thought about a B18 swap but then i realized my job wouldnt allow me to with the income im making, unless i saved for like a year or more, and i can turbo by then. oh well, we'll see what happends, im happy so far. thanks again for your comments!
yeah some of the mods are using their power a little too much for me, i had a thread closed because I asked a question about a car and they knew that the car didnt have inspection or insurance :roll:

what did daniel get banned for?

KaosTheory

DSMER
bad civic bro :worthy:
yeah welcome to CI, yeah i read some threads over there and it just amazed me how fucking retarded they were....get a teggy :headbang:

Baldy201

Welcome to the board. That is a kickin civic. If I didnt have my Teg i would be after a SI. Keep up the good job.

Todd

token ex-mod
DC2_Project said:
what did daniel get banned for?
he didnt... he just cant stand that place's drama anymore and put "banned" under his user title.
i have his celly number, i should really give him a call to make sure he's ok

and like always, probably THE sexiest EBP si i have ever seen.... big ol' props bro...
and glad too see yah here, stick around :mrgreen:

Todd

token ex-mod
i put a a copy of this thread in the members ride section too :thumbs up

god that's a sexy em1....

tegurit

Todd said:
i put a a copy of this thread in the members ride section too :thumbs up

god that's a sexy em1....

loooooookin gooooooooooood :suprise: by the way...welcome to club teg8)

xboost

welcome.man..........Now from time to time I go to club civics to check things out but whats all the drama everyones always talking about .okay well i hope no one shots me for this....but we are a integra club...not civics all I'm sayin is if we start letting all the civics in how long til we have the drama?? ANYWAYS shane you do have a raw civic and you seem not to have to drama :thumbs up :welcome:

Em1_ProJect

Thanks Todd...times 2. Thanks everybody for their positive comments, they're always appreciated. I understand how letting civic's in, etc would kinda ruin the fun of clubintegra, but ask anybody from cc.com and i never start any problems with anybody. i think me and todd got into a short arguement once, but it was over something dumb im sure... for the most part im just here to learn!