What's up, I'm new.

sumfilipinodude

I just wanna say that I'm new here to clubintegra and that I'm looking forward being a part of this forum with my teggy. I recently got a 95 GSR for my 17th birthday. The previous owner was the original owner and kept in great condition over the past 15 years. Everything is pretty much stock. Only modifications he did on it was that he lowered it about 3/4 inches and other little things here and there. Here are some pics..

So, I was wondering, what should I do to it first? I was thinking maybe updating the alarm since the original owner put in an alarm when he first got the car, back in 1995. I thought it was time to update it. Maybe beef up security and stuff. Any ideas?

Thanks

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
hello
welcome to CI damn that's a virgin tegra for being a gsr it's great that is all stock so you can make your way with it and build it yourself. definitely an alarm update would be a good choice considering a few peeps here have gotten theirs stolen although areas may vary.

what are you aiming for with this car.?

take a stroll around the website, check out the forums for tips and stuff. there's quite a few DIY's that are good to start with while you decide for the bigger stuff.

Good Luck and looking forward to see the progress

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
And you have the 98-01 seats. I wish I had something that badass when I was 17. I had an 88 toyota pickup. Then I slammed it with oldschool racing harts (n_n)

Welcome BTW!
Make sure you follow rules on some threads on the first post. You'll love it here!

And yeah, be sure to beef up your security!

sumfilipinodude

As of right now, I'm just gonna take things slow, but I think down the road, I'll just go with the basics: intake, exhaust, headers, etc.

Thanks for the welcome!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
And you have the 98-01 seats. I wish I had something that badass when I was 17. I had an 88 toyota pickup. Then I slammed it with oldschool racing harts (n_n)

Welcome BTW!
Make sure you follow rules on some threads on the first post. You'll love it here!

And yeah, be sure to beef up your security!
Actually they are 94-97... I have had two sets just like those, they don't have the lumbar adjustment

Looks like a good start there, can't wait to see what you do with it

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
:welcome:
Nice ride man, very lucky! Nice and clean too!
I originally wanted that car, but was lucky enough to get a 04 RSX Type-S.
As the other members said before, browse through the site, and feel comfortable to ask questions.