what's wrong with this picture?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
It's not a mirrored pic. The motor is mounted backward. I have no clue why you would do that though.
thats what i was getting at. i thought people did it with some turbo builds for one reason or another

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The motor is mounted backward. I have no clue why you would do that though.
The only feasible answer is that B18's spin counterclockwise and K20's spin clockwise. To use a K tranny on a B (besides a ton of custom work) you would need to flip the engine around or you would have 6 reverses and 1 forward.

That is the only legitimate reason I could see behind doing that (aside from fucking with people's heads). I couldn't imagine that would be a whole lot cheaper than just doing a complete swap though.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
doesnt mean anything.... the picture simply could have been flipped horizontally

Spody02

Name: Cody
no he did that so we can go hella fast backwards!!!!!

also notice how he has intake from the motor... but also a intercooler

INTERFOOLER!!!!!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
hmm. everythings reversed, the radiator and abs. the gas door and the antenna on the truck are right?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
doesnt mean anything.... the picture simply could have been flipped horizontally
Nope, the gas tank is on the left side as it should be, plus that doesnt explain the brake and clutch res. in the front right corner of the car

kcpit

that all just seems like a big waste of money to me. i dont understand why you would put all that work and time and money into it. in my opinion it looks stupid as hell with everything flipped around

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Its RWD !
how is that possible? the engine is still transversely mounted
that all just seems like a big waste of money to me. i dont understand why you would put all that work and time and money into it. in my opinion it looks stupid as hell with everything flipped around
how can it look stupid? it looks exactly the same. just flipped around :roll: