What's your dad rollin? post pics

Backwoodz Tuner

well i dont know bout you'all but my competion in this car hobby would have to be my dad. heres a few pics of his ride. He's old so of course its gonna be a muscle car. But here's his 55 chevy 2 dr post. not the top model of its time , they came with less chrome which my dad kinda wanted. but he pro streeted it which means it tubbed and blown, in other words super charged. its got a 454 bored over to a 468 with a weilands .871 blower. So post up your pops ride. hot or not jus whatever.these pics were taken at a car show he won best of show last year at.
8)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
mines rollin in a 02 chrysler concorde lxi...heated seats, leather, 4 cd changer, power folding mirrors etc..
and a 72 ford f100 truck

igotvtec16

oh yea,my parents also own a limousine for when they feel like rollin balla' style!

yep,thats our limo.my rents own the hotel also =/ wish i got some of the funds from it though haha

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
My dad used to roll in an 04 G35 Sedan. It was a lease and returned it to the dealership this morning. I think he's gonna be getting another car soon. Don't know what though. He's always keeping secrets. Now's he using the 07 Nissan Pathfinder. The other car we have.

Last edited:

RSMisfit

my dad rollin in this
03 TL Type S (old pic)

and a 07 Harley VRod

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Not an actual pics, dont have a camera :cry:

2003 M-B AMG C32, got it 2 weeks ago, I sugested a 335i he got this, well at least its still force fed :mrgreen:

349 HP V6 Kompressor :roll:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
98 silverado xcab 1500 4x2 (company car)
85 ford f250 reg cab 4x2 with a 460 (it gets 10mpg on a good day)
82 honda magna 750cc