-Oakley Frogskins
-Ray Ban Clubmasters (my favorite)
-Von Zipper Projektors
-Ray Ban Wayfarer 2
-Quiksilver BLK/GRN
-Ray Ban B/L's
-Ray Ban Wayfarer
-Gucci (?)
-Famous Stars and Straps Regal's (limited edition, 250 pairs ever made)

Prozon

Kris
Hobbies:
Building, Repairing, Modifiying Cars or Trucks.

Interests:
Thing's that are fast and/or powerful. My Ford and my Teg. ;)
(I'll bet some of you can park your teg's under my truck.. tire's are 40" haha.

Obsessions:
Burn Notice. Awesome series.

bcartwright88

i like buying designer jeans

haha i thought i was the only one. I have several pairs of big stars, and love silver jeans.

My hobbys are working on my car, working on friends cars, swimming, COD MW2, taking pictures(nikon d70), cooking, and hanging with the girlfriend. (she is a full time gf)
doing side electrical jobs im an apprentice electrician

Keenooo

Hobbies: dancing, basketball, sleeping.

Interest: cars, dancing.. yugioh, pokemon, digimon, dragonball z, girls,

obsession: FOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
hangin with my son, skating (rollerblading AKA "fruit booting" for all you woodpushers! lol), music, movies, filming/editing, and working on my car-which is becoming less like a hobby and more like a job lately!

Obsession- dream shopping for anything and everything online as if I have the money for it all! lol..I'm just training for when/if I win the lotto, that's all!

Last edited:

NorthEndGhost

^^^ damn, you must be old skool and don't give a f*ck!!! I didn't think anyone still rode rollerblades & they sure as hell didn't post that shit! Props for honesty:lol:. but all i do when I'm not working or chillin w my son is surf or think of surfing & wish there were more hurricanes so I can go to hatteras & get shacked!!!:rocker:

ripbob

Sith Lord
Saltwater fishing. Caught a few sculpin and sand bass lately. I'm still waiting to land a yellowtail. Hookup!!!.:shock:

tgard

I ski powder whenever possible in the winter. In the summer I dream about skiing powder.

Theasian

Fishing w.e I can at miami white water and lake erie. Cod on the ps3 paint ball and tug a trucks (currently building one)

jbrown97ls

BMX, my girlfriend, cars, art, photography, photoshop , checking TheComeUpBmx.net 400X a day, Defgrip.net, dream shopping online, researching stuff, family guy.. theres alot, but those are the main ones