What's your input on this?

lilsilverflip

DunkedDA9
I have a 1992 DA and I hit a curb at like 50 mph. The suspention on that whole side was bent. I bent the lower control arm, strut,lower support bar. I replaced all the parts and everything lines up now but when i drive it the tire still sits really far back and rubs on the body i can smell the rubber when i stop. The alignmet is really bad if i let go of the steering wheel it goes to the right really bad.

Would an alignment fix this? or how could that be adjusted?

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
if you go in for an alignment, they will tell you everything that is needed for an alignment. It's usually free (as long as you go back for the alignment once the work is done) so it's usually the best way to get your car looked at in that sense.

Just take it to an alignment shop, if something needs to be replaced, they will tell you as they can't do an alignment unless everything is good suspension wise.

lilsilverflip

DunkedDA9
Nothing doesnt look bent any more...i installed a new strut today perfectly fine with no issues. But when the car was all bent up because i replaced all the parts but before i had a friend look at it i tried to install the bar that connect to the lower control arm with the two holes it wouldnt even reach it but i spun the nut at the other side which extended the bar but only enough to reach one of the holes on the lower control arm but now that every thing is fixed and connected but i dont think my friend who fixed my car i dont think he adjusted that back. If that makes any sense lol.

integration718

have you checked your k frame bar i hit mine on a man hole cover and bent the front k frame and the right wheel went back afew inches it didnt rub but i could see it and it pulled to the right too so check that out to .