what's your stupid reason for getting pulled over?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I got pulled over for slaloming construction barrels on the freeway in my RX-7 one night when I was like 19

I had to do it though. I was going like 65-70 and looking at them, they were spaced perfect so I ducked in and out of about 10 of them. lol I didn't get in trouble though, he thought it was pretty amusing.
LMAO! I always think about doing that. My biggest fear is the debris on the shoulder

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't know if it will work but some how place it under your dash. I don't know if it will work thought. :what:
Like here. I know this is a different interior also year, but you get the picture. Could this work?
I can't find the article, but there is a write-up online that said the most beneficial place is on top of the windshield behind the tint strip, if you're lucky enough to have one. It is able to hide the unit and also gives it a better perspective of the road ahead. I would never rely on a detector exclusively, nothing better than the good old fashioned awareness. :D

WAR 178

Premium User
<<<<pulled over for being the wrong color in certain towns. Also for being in a honda/acura. then was asked what am I doing up in that area?? ummmm going to work clown ass cop!
also pulled over for having a wife beater on with my tattoos out in AZ.... (cop said I was in a gang lmaooo)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
<<<<pulled over for being the wrong color in certain towns. Also for being in a honda/acura. then was asked what am I doing up in that area?? ummmm going to work clown ass cop!
also pulled over for having a wife beater on with my tattoos out in AZ.... (cop said I was in a gang lmaooo)
i got pulled over in new hampshire with massachusetts plates because the plate was crooked and he thought the car was stolen for not being properly fasten

camopaint0707

i got pulled over for not having a front license plate in maryland once and i'm from PA, took about 30 minutes and several phone calls from the cop to his superiors to determine to him that PA does not in fact require a front license plate..idiot cop

Prozon

Kris
Camo, do they issue two plates when you get them or just one?
Kind of interesting how that works lol.

JarrydReiman

ok so i was on my way home from a buddies. a storm was getting ready too happen and i had just lowered my car even lower in the front so my headlights were a little bit off and needed adjusting. that same day i had a friend pulled over for a modified exhuast ticket. i was speeding though his neighborhood when i saw a cop. i slowed down and preceded too keep going. about five minutes later when i was turing onto a mian road i saw the same cop following me. by this time it was pouring down rain and wet and dark as hell. the speedlimit was 50 down this entire road. for awhile i had been going around 45 becuase there were spots where it chages to 45. it turned back to 50 but since my buddie had been givin a exhuast ticket already i kept it at around 46 47 so my car wouldnt seem too overly loud. the cop had been following me for about 7 miles now and finally decidied too pull me over. she comes up to the window and asks if i knew the speed limit. i said yes its 50. and she says i was going 47..... she procedes to ask for liscnecse registrtation insureance. i showed her all that and she asks if i been drinking becuase my eyes looked funny. i replied no its wednesday i have school tomorrow. this reply caused a field sobriety test which i passed ( stoned off my ass). after making me get out and do all that shit in pouring rain she let me off with a " make sure you go the speed llimit."

if anything wasnt i right too be going less then 50 in the rain and dark with fucked up head lights?

Prozon

Kris
Yes, but if anything say you were going slow because of the weather. Not because you had fucked up head lights lol.
So you had to do the field sobriety test, not a breathalizer?

Prozon

Kris
Yes, but if anything say you were going slow because of the weather. Not because you had fucked up head lights lol.
So you had to do the field sobriety test, not a breathalizer?

stormnorman

two-laned road, my buddy, and i are in the left lane, him in front, to the right is my friend in his hyundai, and in front of him this prelude, well my buddy in my lane decides to race this other prelude to the right of him, stops in the middle of the road so me and my other buddy cant go anywhere, while this is happening a cop is right behind us and im honking my horn, turning my high beams on and off, but they are totally oblivious to my warnings, right as they're about to go the cop gets in the middle turn lane passes me turns a 90 degree angle right in front of them gets out of the car and yells '' park youre car to the side of the road, all the drivers get out and go to the side walk!'' gives us a lecture and we get off scott free haha. couple months later the same friend who decided to stop in the middle of a road to race gets me pulled again, but i get off clean again lol. but the funny thing is the cop that busted all of us for street racing. ( well should of just been my friend and the other dude in front) was in this donut shop with his deputy's a week before and my friend was just being a dick to them asking them smart ass questions ''have you used youre gun before, or alot of action tonight? ( nothing goes on where we live) stuff like that. luckily the cop didn't recognize us lol.

Prozon

Kris
Cops in a donut shop? How cliche! Lol.
I think if anything the radar detector keeps me from speeding. It often goes off at times that i'm pretty sure no one is around lol.

orod35

My buddy got pulled over yestrday and told he was excessively accelerating from speed limit to speed limit. 25 to 35 smh i despise military police

Prozon

Kris
MP's are quite frightening when your 16 and four-wheeling on property owned by Fort Lewis. Lmao.