Wheel Advice

c_squared

Decided its time to shell out the cash for some new summer wheels. Curretnly running the 5s for the winter lol. Anyway i cant decide between 15x7, 15x7.5 or 15x8. my teg is tucking each wheel about half and inch and i want the wheel to fill the wells but not stick out way to much. Let me know what yall think and throw some wheel suggestions my way!

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Wheels are sized by a series of three numbers, XX x YY +ZZ
XX is the wheel diameter, YY is the wheel width, and ZZ is the wheel offset.
The offset is a measure of how far from the wheels outside edge the center mounts to the hub. An offset of +0 has the hub mounting in the center of the wheel. Factory offset is roughly +45.
The width is just a measure of how wide the wheel is. It will have no impact on where the outer edge of the wheel is.

If you want something to fit fairly flush get a wheel with a lower offset. Look for something with a +30 or +25 offset. You can also keep the offset higher and use wheel spacers to make the wheels sit farther out.

Research what setups people have that give them the look you are trying to get.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Or my sig.

Keep in mind even oem wheels run matching offset on all 4 wheels.

Steering wheels stick out further than the trailing wheels. Front and rear width is desig ed staggered. This is for better steering if you want to have the rear wheels flush with the front you have to compensate with spacers.

c_squared

I have a camber kit so there won't e any ridiculous camber. So will 25 offset be enough to fill the space without having to use spacers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redGSRguy

I'm a big fan of how 15x8 +35 fits on my car. I believe the rear trailing arm sits in more on non-itrs.