Wheel and Coilover Questions

97GSRVTEC

Alright so I have been looking around and I think I finally decided on getting Skunk2 Pro S C/O. Also been looking at wheels and these are what I really want to go with.

What is everyone's opinion on the size of rim I should go with, including offset please, I dont want any rubbing issues at all or rim interference with brakes etc. I know very nit picky but I want to have it right the first time. Alot of input wanted here please. Thanks!

j13

Keep It Clean
I like that wheel. Get some 16". Not sure on what offset you should get..those wouldn't look good in a very low offset imo

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
XXR 522 = gross :thumbdown

but hey.. if you like those wheels, go for it.

i say, get the rota grid off-roads instead of these..

97GSRVTEC

Wow you are right, I did not know they stuck out that far. Those are pretty ugly from a side shot. Thats why i wanted yall opinions haha. Now with the offset, when you say a low offset, does that mean the hub of the wheel doesnt sit in very far compared to the lip or is it the other way around?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Wow you are right, I did not know they stuck out that far. Those are pretty ugly from a side shot. Thats why i wanted yall opinions haha. Now with the offset, when you say a low offset, does that mean the hub of the wheel doesnt sit in very far compared to the lip or is it the other way around?
correctamundo!!

97GSRVTEC

correctamundo!!

Haha thanks for the help Coy. All I could find for the Rota Off Roads were in the bronze color. How would that look with the forrest green? Where do you go through to get your rims and tires? Btw I like the Rota's alot! Good choice.

97GSRVTEC

Finally made up my mind about the wheels, gonna go with 16's, Rota's Off Road +30 or 35 offset. Dont want them sticking out beyond the wheel well i think that will look good when it gets lowered. Im having trouble finding the right size and color, what is a good site to look at for the wheels?