Wheel and Tire Wash? -Help- !!!

Bizkit64

Yo?
Well today was nice out so I desided to wash the Integra... I started off using some of this new Eagle One A 2 Z Wheel and Tire cleaner.... Said the same old shit, spray on a cold wheel blah blah blah... So I applied it... Little did I know in tiny print on the bottom it said "To be used on OEM or Painted wheels only" I have Volk CE28's.... By now it was to late and I really thought nothing of it.... It was just wheel and tire shit...

So I let it sit for 30-45 seconds per rim, sprayed the car off, along with the wheels. Washed the car, while the wheels where wet. Went back dried the car blah blah blah. After I dried the car I dried I started to dry off the wheels ( where not real dirty so I did not scrub em since my back hurts!) After I dried the wheels off it started to leave a weird white residew... At first I thought I just let the new Eagle One stuff sit on for to long, since my break catipr had a faint white as well...

So I rinsed it off and scrubed it with some car wash and a good mit. Dried it off... once again left a weird white mark... So right now i started to worry about the wheels clear coat... I called up Eagle One and they insured me there is noting in the product to eat away at clear coat and recomended I use Eagle One Nanowax to polish it... Which I do every once in a while... So I tried that and it cleared up basicly nothing so now I have these white little marks all over my rims!!!

Anyone think it well come off after some time? I tried for like 2 hours to remove them! Sorry for the shitty typing... for the past two hours I have inhalded so much wax and tire shit it is messin me up.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Dude! That sucks... Poor CE28Ns... I usually use Meguiar's wheel cleaner and never had a problem. I'm not sure what you can do about it right now. Sorry man.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
quickly go out and buy white vinegar, pour that on a clean rag and go to town on the wheels. See if it helps, I damaged my GSR wheels because I put soap on them while the wheels were hot and it helped...a little...becuase I waited so long

Bizkit64

Yo?
Tried white viniger and it helped thanks. Hopefully I can some how polish them back up, I dont know if it is the clear coat or the eagle one application... Today was a very hot day out so it may have dried faster then I thought. The Eagle One guy assured me non of there products are acidic enough to clear clear coat.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Shit I used a ton of viniger and it looks better then new... lol

Minor whiteish marks Yet I feel they are just dried the hell on and may come off next detail

Bizkit64

Yo?
Good new had some buddy of mine come take a look and they said they look better then before haha, way more "golder" that was just a scare to me!!! Thanks for the white viniger idea, usally I use it as an additive to clean my micro fibers.

Now off to help my brother with his EM1 K-Swap ! whohoo

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Good new had some buddy of mine come take a look and they said they look better then before haha, way more "golder" that was just a scare to me!!! Thanks for the white viniger idea, usally I use it as an additive to clean my micro fibers.

Now off to help my brother with his EM1 K-Swap ! whohoo
Glad you were able to get the white shit off. K-Series FTW!

Bizkit64

Yo?
Thanks! Yeah bro is going K Im goin LSVTEC! lets see what happens haha...

Hope to get some pics of my fully built LSVTEC when its done, the K swap and hell the NSX, once the K swap and LSVTEC are tuned ^.^

as for now... the NSX sleeps... pollen free