Wheel care and cleaning

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I recently picked up a nice set of wheels. In the past, any wheels I had were pretty well scratched and/or rattle canned, so I kinda just used whatever on them when I cleaned them: Car wash soap, big-brand wheel cleaners, etc etc. I want to keep these guys looking nice for a long time though, so I was curious what you guys used to clean your wheels. Just soap and water, some fancy stuff? Let's hear it!

whitedc4

I don't use a brush. I have some before and after photos of what this stuff can do. It's amazing..
I just let it sit and spray off once it's turned a deep red from the brake dust

whitedc4

This was my old car.
Ok before :

After:

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom

whitedc4

If you order it buy it from detailersdomain.com
You will get massive discounts the next time you order if you allow emails. He sends coupons for every holiday or just randomly.

whitedc4

And I think I can get you a coupon right now actually. Gimme a second

whitedc4

Ok there's a 10% off code off his Facebook and usually he sends 20 - 25% off codes in your emails.

Code is FACEBOOK

whitedc4

not a problem:)
the owner's name is phil and he will send me promo stuff from time to time
apparently he and my husband know each other from way back when
so i usually get to try all the new stuff.. i'd really like to start up a detailing section on this forum at some point.

anyways here's a giveaway worth 340 bucks.
https://www.facebook.com/detailersdomain?v=app_150794994973742&rest=1

sign up and share the referral link for a chance in on the secret giveaways as well.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I have heard great things about that sonax. I may have to order some. In the past, I've used Eagle1 A2Z. I used it on my blades what I first got them and it looked like they hadn't ever been cleaned. Afterwards it looks like they are fully polished. For an OTC wheel cleaner, it's the most bang for your buck I think.