Wheel color! Helppp!

hacDC4

I'm looking to powder coat my stock meshies. My car is the factory maroon color (R505P). I'm sort of torn between white and bronze, but i'm open to any suggestions. Any opinions i can get is mucho appreciated :)

travistrouble

I'm going to paint my mesh flat black with engine enamel in a week or so, the black looks really good with just about any color. You could even do a red lip to accent your car. It would look too sick.

Alvi84

Polish the meshies - Here's one of mine getting close to finished product...

WARNING - has taken 40 hours of hand preparation to get one wheel to where its at now but they started out in bad condition
-still need to do the lip in the picture-

white89hatch

Polish the meshies - Here's one of mine getting close to finished product...

WARNING - has taken 40 hours of hand preparation to get one wheel to where its at now but they started out in bad condition
-still need to do the lip in the picture-
Those look good. I'm thinking of polishing my 99 Si's then sell them so i can get some Blades or Ls Mesh.

travistrouble

Alvi how bad of condition were they? Because mine are pretty rough but I'm painting them black so hopefully i won't need as much prep work. Those are my only rims and they go on my DD so I've got to do it on a day I have off. Is 1 day feaseable for the paint to dry?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Bronze and white mesh look like shit, IMO. I'm painting my gf's mesh purple with the lip and center cap the normal color

dan_in_ag

CAHLEAN!
I think bronze is the way to go. BUT if you decide to go white look up plastidip. No prep work and it peels off when you don't want it! Im going to do my wheels black tomorrow. You can get it at home depot