Wheel opinions please?

ACJett

Enthusiast
I've wanted to change wheels now for a while but haven't had the funds to dedicate to it. I'm looking to finally get new ones sometime shortly after christmas.
I've thought about getting some original USDM 15" ITR gunmetal wheels, or the gunmetal JDM 16" ITR wheels. Both are pretty expensive/hard to find.
When I do find them, they either get snapped up pretty quick, are super expensive, or across the globe.

Started looking around at other options and wanted to know what you guys thought.

As it sits now:

I found these Buddy Club SF Challenge (black w/ yellow lip) and thought they'd look pretty good. Photoshopped them on my car to
get an idea of what it would look like. What do you all think?
(Yes I know I need a drop :D )

Last edited:

ACJett

Enthusiast
fair enough...

what do you think about the wheels?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The BC's are nice wheels. I like them, although I don't care much for the yellow lip.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think the yellow lip makes it look cheesy. I would rather go with all black. And please drop before you get new wheels.

ACJett

Enthusiast
I think the yellow lip makes it look cheesy. I would rather go with all black. And please drop before you get new wheels.
appreciate the input guys, I hear what you're saying. I was kinda caught up on that and wanted to see what others thought.

is this a real Type R?
yes sir, those tenzos were on it when I bought it unfortunately

While we're on it, anyone got any other wheel suggestions that they think would go well on this car?

Last edited:

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
^^^ i like all those but they are super popular so i say get the rims you were originally looking at in gunmetal :D taht would look goood :)