wheel problem! :(

austin148

Austin
so i recently lowered my car some more in the back and got a camber kit installed by one of my brothers friends. and when i went to pick it up he said that its pulling really hard to the left and i just need to get it aligned. sounds simple right? wrong! i took it to get it aligned and they said they cant because the front left wheel is pushed back. when my brothers friend installed the kit he also swapped out the front right tire with the back left because they were different sizes and i wanted the back to be the same size and the front tires to be the same size. they told me to take it to a body shop and all this bs. but it doesnt make sense that the front left wheel is messed up but wasnt before. is it doing this because the wheel swap or what? please help with any input.

poordc2

from the way your explaining things it sounds like your brothers friend took it out for a test spin after or before the installment of the camber kit and hit something on the left side because if your left front tires is push back and the alignment shop told you to take it to a body shop to get it check out then i am guess that your front lower control arm is bent but jack up your car and take a look or take a picture for us to see the problem

austin148

Austin
thats the thing. it appears that the car had been in an accident before i got it. because of gaps. but the wheel was not like this before. and my alignment was alright even after the drop..