Wheel question - help please :(

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Hey, I have had these 4x114.3 type r wheels in my front driveway for a while now, I planned to do the whole conversion but that failed, due to my dad not wanting me to lose the ABS. The wheels say 15x6JJ 50 on the inside, would the 50 represent the offset? They are the 96 - 98 white ones. I am going to buy adapters for them, the guy who wants to sell them to me says they are 30mm adapters. What I'm asking is how far will the wheels sit? I don't want them to look retarded, I just want them to sit similar to my stock fat fives, which I think are +45 offset. Someone help please :(

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think it will look fine. Compared it to a 15x7 with a +35, which is a perfect offset for a teg. Your wheels with the 20mm spacer will be stick out an extra 2mm compared to the 7" +35. Just stick with a 195/55

Imadeskidmarks.com sells a 15mm adapter. It's currently out of stock, but could always shoot them an email to see when they might have it.

15x7 +35 on a dc

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Thanks for the reply, the adapter is 30mm, but that should still be sweet, right? I just don't want to look down on the car, and see the top of the wheel poke out the guards

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Quick reference you could put a tape measure against the lip of your rim and add 1 3/8"

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
He can't try them on without the adapters. So he just wants to know they will fit with the adapters before he buys them.

He did mention that he wants them to sit like his fat 5's, but that's impossbile with a 30mm spacer.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
because that takes a lot more time and effort than typing on a keyboard. which apparently is too much to ask for with some people...
And some people don't have a disposable income and they like to research something before they go out and buy it ^^

96GSRteg

Tyler
And some people don't have a disposable income and they like to research something before they go out and buy it ^^
exactly. or else this place wouldnt exist. except to pick up chicks.

but i was more or less referring to the people feel its necessary to leave out random letters of sentences to make things "quicker" for them.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
exactly. or else this place wouldnt exist. except to pick up chicks.

but i was more or less referring to the people feel its necessary to leave out random letters of sentences to make things "quicker" for them.
Ohhh right, haha /hi5