WHEEL spacers 94 integra!!

badshadowej

cameron
Ya i'm having trouble picking out new rims for my teg , also idk what size of spacers to get for my car? i thought about 10mm in the front 15 in the rear, also jsut got koni yellows and ground controls a wise !!! very wise purchase

BeatBox

Real Good!
IMO id stay away from spacers just get the right wheels, but since you have the wheels make sure with any spacer you get your lugs have enough lug thread to bolt on tight, dont want your stuff falling off.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
IMO id stay away from spacers just get the right wheels, but since you have the wheels make sure with any spacer you get your lugs have enough lug thread to bolt on tight, dont want your stuff falling off.
x2

the max you could go on stock wheel studs is 5mm. anything over, your lugs will have less than 6 full turns and possibly back off/strip and come off the wheel.

if you want to push your wheels out a bit, look for something around +25 or +20 offset without having to put much effort on making them fit. be sure to go with the appropriate size tire to not make them rub against the fender.

you can run up to a 20mm spacer but youre going to either go with a hub adapter type spacer or change out to extended studs.