wheel trade, should I?

PioneerLS

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/4096731217.html

i have rota circuit 8's with 205/45/16 all around with 90%+ tread left, he has good 531 xxr's with decent tires except for one that doesnt hold air. should i trade plus cash on my end? roughly my set up is worth 700~ and his is around 950~ but that includes his fourth tire that doesnt hold air.

Last edited:

giLDC4

Slow&Low
What color are you rota circuit 8's? I am assuming that your teg is white coming from your profile picture. I am not a big fan of chrome but they do look nice. But sincerely I would not do it. I would keep rocking my circuit 8's :) and save up for better looks and performance.

But then again if you want to change your looks because you are bored of your current wheels, it is your call.

PioneerLS

these are among my favorite rims. and no performance mods for me. so better looks would be rims.

and yeah he randomly stopped replying but it's sorta late so if he replies then I'll probably do it honestly.

XjoEnX

No cash on your end. Seems like a straight trade to me. If anything, he should be giving you cash for his fucked up wheel.

Tree

I just looked at your build, I think the XXR's would look better, but I personally just dont like those Rotas lol, but if you do trade, he should be the one giving you some cash too haha