Wheel Width?!?!

H8BOOST

Getting ready to order new CCW wheels trying to figure out how wide we can have the wheels. I have read that we can go up to 8-9in width. Are there any modifications that are needed to complete this. One guy had a 16x10 on a 98-R. :shock:

I am wanting to purchase 16x8 5x114.3 +30

So any help would be appreciated, Thanks guys

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nope its pretty much a game of what do i have to do to this fender to fit this tire in. You however will have that "hellaflush" look, wasnt sure if you were aware of that. but, Yeah its just rolling your fender and cambering it in.

H8BOOST

YeahNot looking for that DOPE STUPID HELLAFLUSH LOL. Thats not me, Just looking to have alittle offset nothing. just making sure im not going to mod the piss out of anything with the suspension. Thanks man

H8BOOST

I think i can handle a +44 i just wanted to do something diff to the car but if its going to be a pain i will go with what u suggest.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
you can manage a 16x9 ~30

It'll take good fender rolling, maybe a little camber out back. But it should work

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I have the same wheels as coy, 16x8 +15

But i do know that you can fit 9"s on tegs without STOOPID camber if they're the right offset, which is around 25-35. They're stick out farther like mine but, you'll have closer to stock back space.

mirrorimg

Op, you do have 5 lug, right? The wheels you say on the first post will not fit on a integra unless it has a 5lug conversion or is a type R.