Wheels on a silver car?

00GSteg

What colors wheels would look good on silver cars other than black? Would gold look good? I have no idea what to get.

vash9

Integra Newbie
i have a silver teggy too :D
i think stock silver or whatever it is, looks nice.
Uhm, i've also seen Bronze, Gun Metal, and red too and they all seem to look uber nice.
Especially those Red ROTAs. They looked sick. I've also once seen those i believe theyre named
Type R Integra Rims? I am not sure, but they were white, and the Honda center cap was red.
It looked nice on the silver teggys.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
my bro & i also have silver tegs too. I plan to put silver rims on mine in spring time, what do y'all think? advices & comments are appreciated!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If you're looking for something a little different then white rims and bright blue rims look really good on Silver.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
green is actually my favorite on silver tegs...i'd never buy green wheels, but then again i'd never buy a silver car either.

00GSteg

I was thinking about buying gold but I was not sure how it would look. How much does wheel weight matter?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
How much does wheel weight matter?
A lot. The weight of wheels effects every aspect of performance. It also has a more pronunciated effect than the actual weight increase would suggest do to it being unsprung weight and also increasing rotational inertia.