Wheels studs . How to ?

x4thGenCafe

StaysSlammed
I looked online and on Honda-Tech to see if i could find some sort of write up on how to change my rears out.

Ive changed them before on my EF's i've owned in the past but the Teg has rear disk and didnt know if that affects too much.

Have somewhat of an idea how to do it but if anyone has a few helpful words , Feel Free

genesis

tougê hêrmit
first take the caliper off, then take the rotor off. ok with the studs they are to be pressed backwards and out so in order to accomplish this get a big socket like for ex.22mm and place the open end of the socket behind the stud. then you will need a portable vice that can be continuously tightened. place one side of the vice on the back of the socket and one side on the front of the stud so when you tighten it you are pushing the stud backwards into the socket. once the initial inch is out then all you have to do is wiggle it out of there. when your going to put the new studs back in just reverse this method, and there you go!

x4thGenCafe

StaysSlammed
first take the caliper off, then take the rotor off. ok with the studs they are to be pressed backwards and out so in order to accomplish this get a big socket like for ex.22mm and place the open end of the socket behind the stud. then you will need a portable vice that can be continuously tightened. place one side of the vice on the back of the socket and one side on the front of the stud so when you tighten it you are pushing the stud backwards into the socket. once the initial inch is out then all you have to do is wiggle it out of there. when your going to put the new studs back in just reverse this method, and there you go!

idk what you wrote but i definitely just went to town on it.

Ill give it a thumbs up. wasnt hard at all and took about an hour.

thanks for the help though