when I accelerate the wheel pulls me hard to the right and shakes..

ElPirata

hi, I have an integra 94 and when I accelerate the wheel pulls me hard to the right and when I stop accelerating it goes straight, and also when I go 60 mph aprox my wheel shakes and I find it hard to handle, i already changed axes and terminals have to change the engine mounts and also have a quick realese cheap from ebay, I want to be sure if I buy a quick realese nrg and replace the engine mounts to polyutherane I will solve the problem? or there will be something else that may be affecting me, i know that the problem is not on the wheels, i will thank you for your help and recommendations. thx

-El Pirata

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You accelerate and it pulls. Sounds like you may have a loose suspension bolt, or some bushings are bad. A steering wheel adapter and polyurathane mounts aren't going to cure anything.

Does it not make any noise at all? You may have a bad axle but I find it weird that it only does it when accelerating.

Murphy

Meat Master
I second Muckman, shaking when you accelerate sounds like a bad axel. Also bad tie rods. Easy stuff to check, jack up the car and look.

Rich W

I had a very similar problem on my old Maxima. It turned out to be the bushings on the lower A-arm were gone. In different situations the front wheel would actually move forward or back thus changing the alignment of the wheel..It would pull to the right on acceleration, go straight at cruising, and pull to the left upon braking. Try rocking the car back and forth while in park and look to see if the wheel seems to move back and forth (usually with a clunk sound) in the wheel well. I replaced the whole A-arm and all was fixed.