Where are the older Teg drivers!!??

Hoosier Daddy

TegSox said:
Outstanding avatar Hoosier, the best part of that movie.

Thanks Tegsox! That definitely is the best part of the movie :D. I see you roll on eibach pro springs as well. How do you like them?

Definitely glad to see there are several teg owners into their 30's and 40's. I kind of feel like I am too old to be driving a teg. But it is soo much fun so I don't really care. I used to own a 96 4dr GSR in 99. Plus we are the generation when Imports became a big deal in the 90's . We were only in our early 20's. We are the OG teg owners LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Outstanding avatar Hoosier, the best part of that movie.

Thanks Tegsox! That definitely is the best part of the movie :D. I see you roll on eibach pro springs as well. How do you like them?

Definitely glad to see there are several teg owners into their 30's and 40's. I kind of feel like I am to old to be driving a teg. But it is soo much fun so I don't really care. I used to own a 96 4dr GSR in 99. Plus we are the generation when Imports became a big deal in the 90's . We were only in our early 20's. We are the OG teg owners LOL.[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

im 27, in the navy, and married. some people think im 19-21.. maybe an asian thing..?? :what:
i just bought the wife a 4door civic not too long ago (going to be my slammed daily when the wife gets her TL type-S)

also owned imports all my life

88 toyota pickup: 22R from LCengineering, pacesetter header, slammed, oldschool racing hart wheels, etc...
91 honda civic si: D16 bored to 1.8, slammed, white hx wheels, GReddy full catback, intake, header, gutted, etc...
96 nissan 240sx: KA24-de, slammed, hks hiper full cat-back, staggered advan g2's, jdm grill, etc...
88 toyota supra: 7M-GTE: slammed, new short block, GReddy 3" full catback, etc...
91 honda accord coupe: USDM H22, slammed, oem 95 accord 7 spoke rims, intake, tanabe medallion full catback, etc...
96 acura integra coupe: current
97 honda civic sedan: current

nicoalex2

I'm 30 and I love the 90's Honda's and Acura's. Plus the bonus of no car payment means more vacations.

tgard

Now where are all the older lady teg drivers? I know you're out there!

-stereotyping, sorry...

Last edited:

japanmade

Im 33 going on 34 in Aug. I have a 2010 Tundra Limited DD and an 08 Lexus Is250 X-package 6speed with Nav. I picked up a 94 GSR 2 years ago with clean Title shell- that all that mattered- it was a piece of ****. I started building it and love doing it. Already invested about 13grand in it from body, motor, suspension. I guess Im one of the few that love hondas and cant get away from it. Nothing like the the 4 banger beating a V8.

Last edited:

crad008

I bought my car from a 40yr old he said everytime him and his wife would take it out they always felt out of place. So they sold it and stepped it up into a BMW
Luckily they sold it to me...at the time an 18yr old idiot, now i'm a 21yr old man!
I like talking to the older honda guys, they are usually super knowledgeable.

Last edited:

95SE

I'm actually new to this site and I'm turning 30 in 2 months. I haven't posted before because my questions are usually answered in earlier posts. I just bought a '95 Integra SE sedan in excellent condition from an older gentleman a week ago. My 1st car (2 cars ago) was an '88 Accord that i just loved to death. So it's great to back. Can't wait to start working on it. Just waiting on the funds. :(

aaks38

41 here, bought mine in 96, and own a stock LS 4 door with 180k. Just upgraded struts and did timing belt, motor mounts and a few other things. I remember then this shape came out as it was one of the coolest import cars back in the day..its amazing how the younger crowd is driving these and has so much enthusiasm for them..

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Im 20. The thing I find funny is that around here when I drive past an integra, 8 times outta 10 it's being driven by some 60-70 year old. Makes me feel like im driving a car for old people lol. Infact theirs an older lady who lives near me drives a 2000 Adriatic blue 5spd.

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I'm glad there are some older ppl on this site..I'm 23 and I feel like all my friends are kinda loosing their edge/passion for the Honda scene

Sent from my iPhone 4S

phinattic

Im 41 and on my second DA, first one was a wreck I drove to work and back for a while before selling it. The current one I am just starting to fix up for a toy / DD. I love the 35 mpg and the fact that it will haul ass too.

collkid

Thread Revival!

Yeah I'm 22 and guys my age are past the Honda Tune idea, Every one starts to make more money and pop over to Subie and 'nicer' cars. But hey, I don't have a car payment, my car was $3200, and I still get 30 MPG. Way I see it, I'm just smarter ;)

72Spitfire

Approaching 38. I still look young however. I found the car i want to drive forever...the Acura Integra. I figure i can do mods here and there, proper service, use high quality parts and drive it a million miles. Cheaper than a new or used car, and since I've owned it all these years I know it inside and out and KNOW it's been very well taken care of.