where are the sound system junkies?

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
what are some nice competition subs? Not just good subs but actual subs used for competition? I think I want to do 2 10's in a ported box and then i'll have it tuned.

killjoy

Digital Designs 9500. Fi BTL, BL. AudioQue HD3, HDC3. Incriminator Audio Warden, Death Penalty. DC level 4, 5. TC Sounds LMS. Resonant Engineering MT, XXX. SSA Icon. Sundown Nightshade. Kicker Solo X

killjoy

RF T2. Stereo Integrity Mag. Eclipse Titanium. Ascendant Audio, Sound Splinter, Kove Armageddon, Memphis Mojo, RD Audio, Audiopulse.

that should get you started.. I hope you have some coin to spend

GA TEG

Resonant Engineering HC... I got my integra up to 147 on the term lab at the last comp with a single HC 15 ported, in 3 cubes tuned to 33.5hz. Stock electrical too, no extra batts. It was a little bit more than 3 decibels louder than my sealed XXX 18.

mattness

Me ! Me! Me! Im a sound system junkie! cant bveliev i didnt see this section of the forum before. Fairly new to it all.
Bumpin with 2 12 " kicker competitions run from my 2 ch 600 watt orion amp. JVC deck that runs my ipod and all around JBL speakers which are not amplified yet but will be shortly

Ilovemy95teggy

im a BIG frickin car audio junkie. if i had the money, my teggy would be fuckin BADASS. my main focus right now is to get my front stage replaced. my back two 6.5s are blown to SHIT so i need to get those outta there. then ill be working on the low end after thats all said and done.

BoostinTEG

Alright first of all don't listen to all these guys recomending you get a cap..
they are JUNK.
Instead do the big three upgrade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX9Rcq5DnKw

Not only will it help your system get the voltage it needs but it will brighten up your headlights (did mine anyway)

For subs I recommend AUDIOQue all day.
seriously check them out they are Top notch competition grade and will save you a ton of money over Fi.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
i've never heard of AudioQue. I was told that the kicker comps or just kicker subs period can blow away anything.

killjoy

you were lied to, or told out of complete ignorance then,. AQ or Fi and all the other brands I mentioned will humiliate anything by kicker. Anything mainstream actually

edit: I take that back, Solo X's are pretty serious. but retail pricing on those are something to laugh at, so still something to think about

BeatBox

Real Good!
i've never heard of AudioQue. I was told that the kicker comps or just kicker subs period can blow away anything.
They got you mixed up lol

thats the way they getcha kicker is crap IMO AQ is good and dont come with a hefty price tag

we installed an 18 in my friends olds cutlass and the thing slammed, prob alittle too much than your looking for, his is just a temp. box and sub til we build his wall
[YOUTUBE="AQ build"]wS5iM6zHT2M[/YOUTUBE]
NOTE: corner on the left was cut an inch too short...someone didnt measure right

Last edited:

00tegls

i got a kicker l5. takes up the whole hatch...but shakes the mirrors of the car next to me (tested and proven) :)