Where are you working this summer

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
hey send me some shit outta that warehouse man.

But today i had a interview for my second job. Im worken at Cinci Internation Airport for com air as a ramp guy maken 12.50 an hr and after my first month i get standby tickets and i can buy tickets for myself my girfriend and my parents to cali for around 60 dollers one way non stop O yea w/ two jobs imma be rich bitch

sOuL

g2teg said:
boost mobile customer service rep supervisor!!!!! its nice get a way expensive ass dell with a 20" flat montor screen to go with it and i only do it m-f 2:00 -10:30..... got like 15 agents and the best part is i have paid time off after three months of being there
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! dude hook me up! i gotta boost i730 i had for 2years and i gotta getta new phone...one of my buttons is missing...i been lookn at the i855 i want that phone lol

Peruviann

im not workin got laid off and jus livin off unempployment for now but im lookin for a new job in the mortgage b usiness again but i gotten kind alazy sittin at home all day lookin at stuff for my integra

Asleep

I probably am
Gourmet restaurant in France owned by my friend's dad. South of France, here i come.........une 27th

Gdep031

i'm doin landscaping right but i'm waitin for this job that i went to an interview for yesterday to do HVAC at a hospital