Where can I find a rear wiper plug

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i want to take my rear wiper off and was wondering where i can find the plug needed. i read it was the plug off a 92 civic hatch and part number is 6031-sr3-000. can anyone help me on where to find it or if u have one, how much shipped to 34473??

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I should cost like $10-$15.

I think I paid $12 for mine through the dealership

Mister_Perkins

Oil Field Worker
i want to take my rear wiper off and was wondering where i can find the plug needed. i read it was the plug off a 92 civic hatch and part number is 6031-sr3-000. can anyone help me on where to find it or if u have one, how much shipped to 34473??
I'm pretty sure that this is what your looking for?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The dealership by my house had them in stock. They might have to order it though. Just call your local dealer's parts department and ask if they are in stock.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The part number for the one I used is 90301-SR3-000 i believe

There is a nut, washer and rubber grommet seal that go with it. I don't remember those #'s

Mister_Perkins

Oil Field Worker
awesome, now i have something to do tomorrow morning.
Yeah .. I'de go to a honda dealership near me, but nearest one is an hour away. lol:shock:

Sounds like u got an idea of what ur looking for now though. Beware though. Honda direct prices are outrageous. I bought a pulley nut / bolt for my old civic, and it cost me freakin $20.00 !!

91integraracer

Im lovin it
well, if worse comes to worse, was that just a pic of it or is it something u have?? if its something u have, unless ur using it, how much for it shipped to 34473 as long as it has the nut, washer and rrubber grommet seal??

Mister_Perkins

Oil Field Worker
well, if worse comes to worse, was that just a pic of it or is it something u have?? if its something u have, unless ur using it, how much for it shipped to 34473 as long as it has the nut, washer and rrubber grommet seal??
I had it on my old civic.. i think that the delete plug is universal though

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
does the g2 come with that plug in the firewall? if it does, like the g3's, you could prolly use that.. i did..