Where can I find a turbo timer harness?

HooliganSKATE

Hey guys, I was looking around this evening for a turbo timer harness and I saw a few on ebay made by this one company ARK and wanted to see if this might work, or if there is a different company that I should be looking for? I really can't find anything on them, and I don't want to splice in to the ignition wiring, so I'd really rather get a harness if possible. If not I'll just suck it up and wire it in.

If you guys have any ideas post them here please!

Here's the harness I found, I know it says toyota but that's all that I pull up when I look them up www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-TURBO-TIMER-HARNESS-ARK-APEX-BLITZ-GREDDY-HKS-/250854236742?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a6813e246

HooliganSKATE

I'm just trying to avoid splicing into the ignition wires in case I ever remove it. I'm just weird in the way that I want to be able to revert back to stock at any point haha

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Yeah I understand, I'm the same way. I've been able to avoid cutting any wires in my harness but I don't think you are going to be able to avoid it here.

However I don't feel that street cars need turbo timers. You'll never race it then immediately park. There is always a cool down period driving home. Its not an issue.

HooliganSKATE

How long between boosting and parking is acceptable without letting it idle a little before Shutting it off? Ever since I got my gt28 on and running good I've been paranoid about anything bad happening so I always let the car idle for roughly 30 seconds before I turn it off even if I haven't boosted for 10-15 minutes

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Id say 30 seconds for the turbo to cool down. Generally the drive into the garage or parking spot is enough. Its even less with water cooled turbos.